HP Designjet T1500 36-in PostScrip Printer Software
HP DesignJet T1500 36-in PostScript Software and Drivers for Windows, Mac Os, and Linux – Many of you will surely have understood that you need to install the proper printer driver before you start using a printer. If you have lost the CD to install the driver, you can download it from the internet.For those who are using HP DesignJet T1500 36-in PostScript printer, you have to make sure that you are installing the compatible driver based on your PC specification.There is nothing that you need to worry about if you are looking for the website to download the printer driver that you need. There are quite a lot of websites that will give you the download link to download the driver for the HP DesignJet T1500 36-in PostScript printer. You just need to make sure that you get the right version of the printer driver.
As an addition to that, you need to make sure that you are downloading the latest driver for the HP DesignJet T1500 36-in PostScript printer. This is important because you will get some additional functions that you can only find on the latest version of the driver. Because of that reason, always choose for the latest version.
Also, recommended: HP DesignJet T1500 36-in Printer Software
HP DesignJet T Series PCL3 Full Feature Solution Installer
Description: The installer integrates the latest T Series PCL3 Driver Package (v61.174.21210.100).
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016
Release date: Nov 14, 2017
File Size: (155.1 MB)
HP DesignJet PCL3 driver for Windows Modern Apps
Description: This package contains the INF and necessary driver files for a manual installation using the Windows “Add printer wizard”.
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016
Release date: Sep 3, 2018
File Size: (4.4 MB)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Release date: Sep 3, 2018
File Size: (4.0 MB)
HP DesignJet T Series PCL3 Full Feature Solution Installer Software and Drivers Mac – OS
HP Designjet Mac PostScript Driver
Description: This software will install the PostScript driver that will allow you to print to your HP Designjet printer from your Mac computer.
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.9, macOS 10.13
Release date: Dec 28, 2018
File Size: (39.8 MB)
You might also like: HP Designjet T1300 44-in PostScript Printer Software
You can follow these instructions to install the downloaded driver.
- Find the setup file that you have just downloaded. You can check the location from the download folder from your current browser. Most of the time, the setup file will have the .exe extension.
- Run the driver that you have just installed. For this one, make sure you run the setup file as the administrator. This one is meant to make sure that nothing will go wrong during the installation process of the driver of HP DesignJet T1500 36-in PostScript All-in-One printer.
- Follow all of the simple instructions on the installation wizard. This is not something hard to do because you just need to follow the simple instructions there. After that, the installation process will start automatically.
- This kind of installation is something that many people choose because this installation type is considered as the simplest one of all. As an addition to that, you can also get the best features based on the kind of printer that you have as well as the performance of your computer.
- Custom installation is meant for those who want to have the compact installation for the HP DesignJet T1500 36-in PostScript All-in-One printer. This one is usually sued by those who have the low specs computer. The point that you need to highlight is that you need to understand all of the components on the installation. Or else, you might not be able to use the driver after the installation.