HP Color LaserJet CP1215 Software and Drivers
HP Color Laserjet CP1215 Software and Drivers for Windows, Mac Os, and Linux – Many of you will surely have understood that you need to install the proper printer driver before you start using a printer. If you have lost the CD to install the driver, you can download it from the internet.For those who are using HP Color Laserjet CP1215 printer, you have to make sure that you are installing the compatible driver based on your PC specification.There is nothing that you need to worry about if you are looking for the website to download the printer driver that you need. There are quite a lot of websites that will give you the download link to download the driver for the HP Color Laserjet CP1215 printer. You just need to make sure that you get the right version of the printer driver.
As an addition to that, you need to make sure that you are downloading the latest driver for the HP Color Laserjet CP1215 printer. This is important because you will get some additional functions that you can only find on the latest version of the driver. Because of that reason, always choose for the latest version.
Also, recommended: HP Color LaserJet CM6049f SeriesSoftware and
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows
Description: The HP Print and Scan Doctor was designed by HP to provide users with troubleshooting and problem solving features, needed to resolve many common problems experienced with HP print and scan products connected to Windows-based computers. Simply run the tool and follow the on-screen instructions.
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Release date: Jan 31, 2019
File Size: (10.6 MB)
HP Color LaserJet CP1210 Series Plug and Play Package
Description: Use this software for first time USB installations only. Do NOT attach USB cable until prompted by the install program. The HP Color LaserJet Plug and Play package provides the following: An install program to assist with installation of the print driver.Plug and Play installable printer driver. (same driver found on the version 2.0 CD) 64-bit driver for Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP and Windows Vista (20080208.000 version shown when selecting the “About” button in the Basics tab of the driver).
Operating System(s): Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP x64
Release date: Apr 8, 2013
File name: ljcP1215-HB-pnp-win64-en.exe
File Size: (7.1 MB)
Operating System(s): Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 2000, Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit
Release date: Apr 8, 2013
File name: ljcP1215-HB-pnp-win32-en.exe
File Size: (6.5 MB)
You can follow these instructions to install the downloaded driver.
- Find the setup file that you have just downloaded. You can check the location from the download folder from your current browser. Most of the time, the setup file will have the .exe extension.
- Run the driver that you have just installed. For this one, make sure you run the setup file as the administrator. This one is meant to make sure that nothing will go wrong during the installation process of the driver of HP Color Laserjet CP1215 All-in-One printer.
- Follow all of the simple instructions on the installation wizard. This is not something hard to do because you just need to follow the simple instructions there. After that, the installation process will start automatically.
- This kind of installation is something that many people choose because this installation type is considered as the simplest one of all. As an addition to that, you can also get the best features based on the kind of printer that you have as well as the performance of your computer.
- Custom installation is meant for those who want to have the compact installation for the HP Color Laserjet CP1215 All-in-One printer. This one is usually sued by those who have the low specs computer. The point that you need to highlight is that you need to understand all of the components on the installation. Or else, you might not be able to use the driver after the installation.