HP Color LaserJet 4700 Software and Drivers
HP Color Laserjet 4700 Software and Drivers for Windows, Mac Os, and Linux – Many of you will surely have understood that you need to install the proper printer driver before you start using a printer. If you have lost the CD to install the driver, you can download it from the internet.For those who are using HP Color Laserjet 4700 printer, you have to make sure that you are installing the compatible driver based on your PC specification.There is nothing that you need to worry about if you are looking for the website to download the printer driver that you need. There are quite a lot of websites that will give you the download link to download the driver for the HP Color Laserjet 4700 printer. You just need to make sure that you get the right version of the printer driver.
As an addition to that, you need to make sure that you are downloading the latest driver for the HP Color Laserjet 4700 printer. This is important because you will get some additional functions that you can only find on the latest version of the driver. Because of that reason, always choose for the latest version.
Also, recommended: HP Color LaserJet 4650 Software and Drivers
HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (32-bit)
Description: This is the most current PCL6 driver of the HP Universal Print Driver (UPD) for Windows 32 bit systems.
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016
Release date: Mar 11, 2019
File Size: (16.2 MB)
HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (64-bit)
Description: This is the most current PCL6 driver of the HP Universal Print Driver (UPD) for Windows 64 bit systems.
Operating System(s): Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016
Release date: Mar 11, 2019
File name: upd-pcl6-x64-22.214.171.12489.exe
File Size: (18.1 MB)
Operating System(s): Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016
Release date: Mar 11, 2019
File name: upd-ps-x32-126.96.36.19989.exe
File Size: (17.4 MB)
HP Color LaserJet clj4700 HP Easy Firmware Upgrade Utility (Includes Code Signing) for Windows Operating Systems
Description: This Readme file provides specific installation instructions and other information you should know before you perform a firmware update for your HP Color LaserJet Series printer. Installation instructions are provided for Single and Multiple Printer Updates. This document provides specific update, installation and troubleshooting information. For additional information on the device features, refer to the online user guide found on the Windows Printing System Installer CD-ROM that came with your printer or at hp.com. What is included in a Remote Firmware Update (RFU)? The HP Color LaserJet Printer Remote Firmware Update file available from the hp web site contains firmware for the printer, embedded JetDirect (if applicable), HP paper handling accessories used with the device in one convenient download file. When the Remote Firmware Upgrade file is sent to the HP Color LaserJet Printer firmware for the engine and all connected accessories are upgraded. Who needs this firmware? Similar to Hewlett Packard providing improved software for your HP Color LaserJet Printer, Hewlett Packard provides firmware updates for your printer periodically through its supported lifecycle. A firmware update may be necessary if it is determined that you may benefit from the resolution of any issue that is documented below. These updates are available on the HP support web site. Determining the current version level of your firmware To determine the current level of firmware installed on the device: Go to the printer’s control panel. Press the green checkmark button. Use the arrow keys and select the “INFORMATION” selection on the control panel. Use the arrow keys and select the “PRINT CONFIGURATION” selection. Press the green checkmark button to print the Configuration Page. On the printed CONFIGURATION page look in the section marked “Device Information” for the firmware date code. The firmware date code will look something like this: 20080306 46.034.1
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Windows 2000, Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 64-Bit Edition, Windows Server 2008 W32, Windows Server 2008 x64, Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), Windows XP x64, OS Independent, UNIX
Release date: Dec 24, 2014
File Size: (21.4 MB)
You can follow these instructions to install the downloaded driver.
- Find the setup file that you have just downloaded. You can check the location from the download folder from your current browser. Most of the time, the setup file will have the .exe extension.
- Run the driver that you have just installed. For this one, make sure you run the setup file as the administrator. This one is meant to make sure that nothing will go wrong during the installation process of the driver of HP Color Laserjet 4700 All-in-One printer.
- Follow all of the simple instructions on the installation wizard. This is not something hard to do because you just need to follow the simple instructions there. After that, the installation process will start automatically.
- This kind of installation is something that many people choose because this installation type is considered as the simplest one of all. As an addition to that, you can also get the best features based on the kind of printer that you have as well as the performance of your computer.
- Custom installation is meant for those who want to have the compact installation for the HP Color Laserjet 4700 All-in-One printer. This one is usually sued by those who have the low specs computer. The point that you need to highlight is that you need to understand all of the components on the installation. Or else, you might not be able to use the driver after the installation.